Your privacy is important to LipSight. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that LipSight collects, and the ways in which LipSight uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
LipSight may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to LipSight.
Using personal information
LipSight may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
For statistical and analytical purposes, including conducting surveys and questionnaires (the “Analytical Data”). We may use parts of Analytical Data that do not personally identify you for any promotional or commercial purpose, including sharing with service providers. We will not sell or trade any part of the Analytical Data that personally identifies any users of Services;
Where LipSight discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LipSight may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
LipSight will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
LipSight will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
LipSight is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.